Despite there being three categories in this Easter's photo competition the overwhelming subject chosen was nature.
It seems in lockdown that we have had time to really look at our surroundings and fully appreciate Einsteins's words:
'Look deep in to nature and you will understand everything better'
You can view all of the entries in our video below, or view the winners lower down this page.
This has been the hardest year ever to judge. We have had far more entries and all the photos were worth showing. All the boys who entered should be proud of their efforts and of the pleasure they have given everyone by contributing to the online exhibition.
As always we were looking for interpretation of the topic, framing, light and that split second which makes a decent picture into a very good one.
Thank you to everyone who entered and special thanks to Mr Francis who put together the exhibition videos.
- George G for his horse, our favourite, but all of his were of a very good calibre.
- Maxi S for his barley field, beautiful light and angle.
- Miles W for his Highland bull, very brave and well framed.
Ishaan C for his flower with a bee.
- Henry W for his pool with pontoon and rushes. His bluebell wood also a contender.
- Felix dN for his excellent buildings that really did seem to reach the sky.
Archie J for his back-lit flower.
- Sam M A for his dandelion head.
Special Category Winner
Extra prize chosen by my photographer daughter Flora, for the picture that most sums up lockdown, goes to John C for his view from a window.